Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Searching For Nasi Dagang in Mersing

Looking for Breakfast in Mersing? Tried the best Nasi Dagang Before? Try this.. No 1 stall right hand side from the view of this photo.
I can tell you it is the best Nasi Dagang i had ever had. I am so sorry that i cant take the pict of the food for you. as when i arrive this place (after spending much time asking here and there) the owner has already sold out and was closing it's stall. I guess my luck has run out.... 

But i can tell you i always had the luck to eat it. cos my relative who is living in mersing will always buy for me when come visiting me and my family. so i have the right to tell you it is TASTY! 

I wont describe the food for you thought but i will next time when i manage to buy it again with picture.  
I cant find the address of the place thru Google Map but it is located in Between New Wet Market (Pasar) and a Bus & Taxi Terminal in Mersing.

Click this link for the map Detail in google Map. 

Open Early 7.30am Daily.
Normally sold out before 10am.


Good luck folks! Pls remember to support us by clicking like at FB website here and follow us on twitter.

1 comment: